Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Shih tzus

I have 2 Shih tzus that I will regularly be posting pictures of & telling about new suprising things that they do. I was always a cat person until I got these dogs. My oldest is Bruce Lee. He is extremely smart. I like to brag that when he was young, he potty trained his own self. He is just so smart that it is amazing to me. My 2nd Shih tzu is named Jett Li. He is the cutest puppy that I have ever seen. He isn't so bright but with the help of his family and Bruce, he is getting better. His tongue is too big for his mouth, so don't laugh at him when I start posting pictures of him because he can't help it. I chose the asian names for both of them since I share the same middle name & since they are asian dogs originally anyway. They both are full of energy so they might as well be little kung fu fighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment