Wednesday, July 22, 2009

animal cruelty

I do love my dogs & are amazed by them daily. I have never agreed with any kind of mistreatment of animals at all but now that I see how smart & caring they actually are. It makes the thought of some animals being mistreated unbearable. There are organizations & people that try to make a difference with the abuse of animals. I will post some links tomorrow. My husband donates to Rescue Inc out of NY. There is a big problem out there with the way that animals are treated. I guess the main things that people should do is to get their animals spayed or neutered & stop breeding for personal gain.
It does seem like people are taking in pets more than in the past maybe & many people treat their animals above & beyond normal. It seems that pets are allowed in more places & it is easier than ever now to take pets on vacation & all.
I would love to take in every animal out there that doesn't have a home but it's not allowed since I rent & money is an issue. lol If I ever won the lottery, I would definitely do something for many animals with the money. I just know it! Maybe I should start playing!!

1 comment: